Book your seat now!
AED 3000 PER Person on twin sharing ( $) 817
AED 3900 on single ($ 1062)
When : 22nd June 2018 (Arrival) 27th June 2018 (Departure)
Duration : 6 Days/ 5 Nights
“We Draculs have a right to be proud… I am the last of my kind” – Dracula, from Bram Stoker’s Dracula
In Transylvania with The World At Her Feet !
Some say that Transylvania sits on one of Earth’s strongest magnetic fields and its people have extra-sensory perception. Vampires are believed to hang around crossroads on St. George’s Day, April 23, and the eve of St. Andrew, November 29. The area is also home to Bram Stoker’s Dracula, and it’s easy to get caught up in the tale while driving along winding roads through dense, dark, ancient forests and over mountain passes. We invite you to travel with us and embark on this mysterious and chilling journey – in the footsteps of Count Dracula
On this incredible 6 day / 5 night tour , join us in the footsteps of Dracula and visit Romania’s matchless beauty , a place of enigmatic landscapes a country where elegance is layered with history and tales of yore survive modern day life
- Visit the Bucharest/Bran/ Brasov and experience an in-depth sightseeing in all these places
- Discover the rugged beauty of The Carpathian Mountains along the way
- Transylvania, the land that gave us Dracula, has no shortage of jaw-dropping castles pitched precariously on rocky hilltops- visit Bran castle ( best known as Dracula’s castle)/ Peles castle to name a few
- Visit , Unirea Salt Mine- the largest salt mine in Europe
- Visit the wonderful old town of Brasov and get a feel of traditional Romania
- Walk among century old villages in Bucharest
- Admire some of Romania’s best street art
- Visit the Arch of Triumph, The Village Museum, Herastrau Park, Mogosoaia Palace, Snagov Monastery and other landmarks in Bucharest
- Visit South Bucharest to the Revolution Square, Kretzulescu Church, Villacrosse Passage, Victoria Passage, the Palace of Parliament, Cismigiu Park, Ion Voicu Park, Romanian Orthodox Patriarchy Church and other landmarks in Bucharest.
Here’s what’s included:
What’s not included
- International Airfare.
- Travel/Medical Insurance.
- Visa ( a valid multiple entry Schengen visa is adequate ).
- All extra excursions that are not stipulated will be borne by travelers.
- Meals ,Drinks & personal items that are not stipulated.
- Tips & gratuities.
- Personal expenses in the hotel and during the tour (including mini bar/ room service/ laundry etc).
- Services of a tour director