Book your seat now!
AED 5200 p.p on Twin AED 6200 on single
When : 11th November
Duration : 6 days
Welcome to the kingdom of the Gorkhas with The World At Her Feet
This November , join us as we take you the breathtaking country of Nepal – a Kingdom of high Himalayan Mountains, artistic monuments exotic wild life and diverse culture. It is the land where Lord Buddha was born over 2,500 years ago.
Highlights of the tour
Experience unparalleled beauty and discover a destination that will enchant your senses. Join us for an unforgettable holiday with The World at her Feet.
Take a once in a life time flight – See Mount Everest up and close
Get your adrenaline pumping – Raft in Nepali Rapids
Take a helicopter ride over the majestic Annapurna mountains
Enjoy an authentic Nepali meal with a cultural show
Here’s what’s included:
Group airport transfers in Nepal
Stay at 4 star Hotels with breakfasts 2 nights in Kathmandu & 3 nights in Pokhara
Daily tours as mentioned in itinerary in an AC car/ mini van
All entrances within the itinerary
Services of a professional, licensed English speaking guide
Domestic flights – Kathmandu to Pokhara/ Pokhara to Kathmandu and local airport tax
One dinner with Nepali Cultural dance show at Pokhara
What’s not included
- International Airfare.
- Travel/Medical Insurance.
- All extra excursions that are not stipulated will be borne by travelers.
- Drinks & personal items that are not stipulated.
- Tips & gratuities.
- Personal expenses in the hotel and during the tour (including mini bar/ room service/ laundry etc).
- PCR Test and costs related to the same.
- All optional activities.
- Optional activities: –
- Mount Everest one-hour flight $255 per person (current rate) includes airport transfers.
- Lunch at Dream of Garden Kesarmahal, Thamel $28 per person with entrance fees.
- One half day (2-3 hours) Rafting from Pokhara $55 per person includes transfers.
- Phumdi Bhumdi Mahadev Temple/ Statue tour by private Vehicle $35 per person (minimum 3 persons require in a group)
- Helicopter Mountain flight (30 minutes) to Annapurna Mountain $385 per person (minimum 4 persons require in a group)