Book your seat now!
AED 6000 PER Person on twin sharing (1633 $)
AED 7200 (1960 $) on single
When : 17th March 2018(arrival Skopje Macedonia ) to 24th March 2018 ( departure from Belgrade Serbia)
Duration : 8 Days/ 7 Nights
Welcome to Balkans
In The Balkans With The World At Her Feet
This tour will provide you with a rich experience of the history, religion and tradition that has shaped Macedonia throughout the centuries. With a combination of traditional Macedonian cuisine, superb wines and hospitality, you will discover the beauty of Macedonia that will leave you aching for more We then take you to Bulgaria where soul-stirring mountains rival with golden beaches, while cities hum with nightlife and art. Within Bulgaria’s beguiling blend of nature and history, unforgettable adventures are guaranteed. Our journey ends in Belgrade Serbia – Warm, welcoming and lots of fun – everything you never heard about Serbia is true ! The people s hospitality is emphatic – expect to be greeted with rakija (fruit brandy) and a hearty three-kiss hello.
Some of Macedonia’s highlights
- Visit the cities of Skopje , Orhid , Bitola, Strumica ,Radovish and the ancient city Heraclea Lyncestis with detailed sightseeing in all
- Take a boat trip to Cave Vrelo – Nominated for one of the Wonders of the World,
- Visit the Matka Canyon and be awestruck by the beauty that surrounds it
- Visit a local Macedonian home and understand their cultures and traditions
- Visit the vineyards that Macedonia is proud of and boasts of
- Partake in a local cooking class – come home an expert in Macedonian dishes
- Enjoy an evening accompanied by local food , song and dances
- Visit Mountain Vodno in a funicular and be stunned by the surrounding breathtaking landscape
- Indulge in some cheese tasting – a delicacy in this part of the world
- Do something different – no trip to Macedonia is complete without a visit to the latest Lonely Planet’s edition of 50 secret places in Europe – Visit Villa Dihovo – understand the true meaning of being one with nature
Some of Sofia – Bulgaria’s highlights
- Visit this vibrant city and sightsee in-depth :-
- Main square
- Main churches
- Spa center
- Sofia Synagogue
- Shopping center
- Indulge in one of the spa treatments that Sofia is renowned for
Some of Serbia’s highlights
- Visit the ancient city of Nis including the Bazilika ruins
- Visit the party town – Belgrade and be charmed by this Balkan city with an in-depth sightseeing city tour including the famous Nikola Tesla Museum
Here’s what’s included:
What’s not included
- International Airfare.
- Travel/Medical Insurance.
- All extra excursions that are not stipulated will be borne by travelers.
- Meals ,Drinks & personal items that are not stipulated.
- Tips & gratuities.
- Personal expenses in the hotel and during the tour (including mini bar/ room service/ laundry etc).