Book your seat now!
AED 6000 PER Person on twin sharing ( $) 1634
AED 7200 on single
When : 18th May 2018 (Arrival) 23th May 2018 (Departure)
Duration : 6 Days/ 5 Nights
“We Draculs have a right to be proud… I am the last of my kind” – Dracula, from Bram Stoker’s Dracula
In Transylvania with The World At Her Feet !
Some say that Transylvania sits on one of Earth’s strongest magnetic fields and its people have extra-sensory perception. Vampires are believed to hang around crossroads on St. George’s Day, April 23, and the eve of St. Andrew, November 29. The area is also home to Bram Stoker’s Dracula, and it’s easy to get caught up in the tale while driving along winding roads through dense, dark, ancient forests and over mountain passes. We invite you to travel with us and embark on this mysterious and chilling journey – in the footsteps of Count Dracula
On this incredible 6 day / 5 night tour , join us in the footsteps of Dracula and visit Romania’s matchless beauty , a place of enigmatic landscapes a country where elegance is layered with history and tales of yore survive modern day life
- Visit the cities of Bucharest/Bran/Sibu / Sighisoara and an in-depth sightseeing in all these cities
- Discover the rugged beauty of The Carpathian Mountains along the way
- Transylvania, the land that gave us Dracula, has no shortage of jaw-dropping castles pitched precariously on rocky hilltops- visit Bran castle ( best known as Dracula’s castle)/ Peles castle /Fagaras Fortress to name afew
- Visit Sighisoara and amongst other sights, visit the house that Dracula was born in
- Visit , Unirea Salt Mine- the largest salt mine in Europe
- Take in a cooking class and come home and expert in the cuisine of this place
- Visit one of the most beautiful vineyards of this region and indulge in some wine tasting accompanied by mouthwatering cheese
- Visit the wonderful old town of Brasov and get a feel of traditional Romania
- Walk among century old villages in Bucharest
- Admire some of Romania’s best street art
- Enjoy the festive atmosphere of the Green Garden, an outdoor crafts market- Hand-painted cotton slippers, ceramic plates with images of bay windows, felted animals, collage ceramic pendants, glass jewelry, even an origami candleholder are all for sale here
Here’s what’s included:
What’s not included
- International Airfare.
- Travel/Medical Insurance.
- All extra excursions that are not stipulated will be borne by travelers.
- Meals ,Drinks & personal items that are not stipulated.
- Tips & gratuities.
- Personal expenses in the hotel and during the tour (including mini bar/ room service/ laundry etc).