Book your seat now!
AED 5400 PER Person on twin sharing
AED 6200 on single
When : 21st Sept 2018 (Arrival- Krakow) Sept 26th 2018 (Departure- Krakow) Duration : 6 Days/ 5 Nights
“Poland is:- harbourside history, reconstructed cities and above all tranquil mountain views”
Welcome to Poland with The World At Her Feet where you will find Chic medieval hot spots like Kraków vying with energetic Warsaw for your urban attention. Outside the cities, woods, rivers, lakes and hills entrance you with breathtaking views. The birthplace of Chopin and John Paul the second , come with us as we explore glorious Poland
- the old town of Krakow in golf carts
- Wieliczka Salt Mine – opened in the 13th century
- The emotional site of Auschwitz Birkenau concentration camp
- The World Famous Black Madonna
- Zakopane and the Tatras Mountains- and get a feel of the local village life
- The Jewish district and see all the sights of the movie Schindler’s list including the Schindler factory
- A stained glass factory
- John Paul II birth place in Wadowice
- Sanctuary of Divine Mercy in Cracow
- Enjoy and be enthralled at a Chopin music concert
Here’s what’s included:
Group transfers to and from Krakow airport (Fly Dubai) – please note you are free to take any flight you choose as long as you arrive in Krakow by 21st evening. In this case ,we will charge you a surcharge for the airport pick up
Stay in a 4 star hotel with breakfasts from 21st -26th Sept (5 breakfasts)
Sightseeing tours in an ac minivan from 6- 8 hours daily from 22nd September to 26th Sept
Services of a licensed English speaking guide throughout
1 Chopin concert
1 bottle of water per person per day
1 visit to a stained glass factory
All entrances to all sightseeing within the itinerary
What’s not included
- International Airfare.
- Travel/Medical Insurance.
- Visa ( a valid multiple entry Schengen visa is adequate ).
- All extra excursions that are not stipulated will be borne by travelers.
- Meals ,Drinks & personal items that are not stipulated.
- Tips & gratuities.
- Personal expenses in the hotel and during the tour (including mini bar/ room service/ laundry etc).
- Services of a tour director
- We give you the option of taking an amazing tour to Warsaw on 27th Sept Which includes a full comprehensive city sightseeing tour
- Please write to us at email@example.com
Pick up at Krakow hotel on 27th Sept and transfer to train station
1st class one way tickets to Warsaw
over night stay in a 4 star hotel in Warsaw with breakfast on 28th Sept
full day sight seeing in Warsaw with an licensed English speaking guide in an a/c car or mini van – depending on number of clients
1 lunch during tour
drop to Warsaw airport on 28th Sept for your flight to Dubai (please note that this is a group transfer – for a particular airline – you are free to book your own flight with the cost of a surcharge for the airport transfer)