Book your seat now!
AED 1600 PER Person on twin sharing (436$)
AED 2200 (600$) on single
When : 23rd Feb 2018 ( arrival Hanoi ,Vietnam ) to 27th Feb 2018 ( departure from Hanoi ,Vietnam )
Duration : 5 Days/ 4 Nights
Welcome to Hanoi
In Hanoi with The World At Her Feet
Vietnam’s capital races to make up for time lost to the ravages of war and a government that as recently as the 1990s kept the outside world at bay. Join us on our exciting five day tour as we explore the land of picturesque pagodas – modern day Vietnam with traces of history
Enjoy a comprehensive city tour which includes visits to :-
- The Vietnamese women’s museum- a museum which showcases the roles of women in Vietnamese society and culture. Labelled in English and French, it’s the memories of the wartime contribution by individual heroic women that are most poignant.
- Ho Chi Minh Complex, home to his mausoleum, garden, and a museum which traces his life and work.
- The Presidential Palace and the Ho Chi Minh’s house on stilts
- The One Pillar Pagoda, whose origins date back to the foundation of city. The pagoda looks like a lotus blossoming from the square pond
- The Temple of Literature, which is well known as the first university of Vietnam. Well known as the first university of Vietnam, this temple and its beautiful garden provide an opportunity to learn more about education in Vietnam since 1000 years ago until recent history
- The impressive Ethnologic Museum- dedicated to Vietnam’s 54 ethnic groups
- Experience a water puppet show, a unique Vietnam traditional art
- Drive through the rich farmlands of the Red River Delta to Ha Long City. (Declared as a World Heritage site by the UNESCO in 1994, Ha Long Bay – the descending dragon is one of Vietnam’s most spectacular natural attractions. Located around 200 km out of Hanoi, the bay covers an area of more than 1500 square kilometers and is dotted with 1600 limestone islands, which rise from the clear green waters like sculptures carved by the Gods.)
- Take an overnight cruise through the Delta Mekong passing limestone cliffs and the emerald waters of Ha Long Bay, to take in the stunning scenery that this area is known for
- Explore some of the limestone caves in this area
- While cruising through the emerald waters pass by the Dog Stone, the Burning Incense islet, stop at Ba Hang fishing village for a bit of kayaking or sit in a bamboo boat rowed by locals.
Here’s what’s included:
What’s not included
- International Airfare.
- Travel/Medical Insurance.
- All extra excursions that are not stipulated will be borne by travelers.
- Meals ,Drinks & personal items that are not stipulated.
- Tips & gratuities.
- Personal expenses in the hotel and during the tour (including mini bar/ room service/ laundry etc).
- Services of a tour director