Book your seat now!
AED 1600 PER Person on twin sharing (436$)
AED 2200 (600$) on single
When : 23rd Feb 2018 ( arrival Hanoi ,Vietnam ) to 27th Feb 2018 ( departure from Hanoi ,Vietnam )
Duration : 5 Days/ 4 Nights
Welcome to Hanoi
In Hanoi with The World At Her Feet
Vietnam’s capital races to make up for time lost to the ravages of war and a government that as recently as the 1990s kept the outside world at bay. Join us on our exciting five day tour as we explore the land of picturesque pagodas – modern day Vietnam with traces of history
Enjoy a comprehensive city tour which includes visits to :-
- The Vietnamese women’s museum- a museum which showcases the roles of women in Vietnamese society and culture. Labelled in English and French, it’s the memories of the wartime contribution by individual heroic women that are most poignant.
- Ho Chi Minh Complex, home to his mausoleum, garden, and a museum which traces his life and work.
- The Presidential Palace and the Ho Chi Minh’s house on stilts
- The One Pillar Pagoda, whose origins date back to the foundation of city. The pagoda looks like a lotus blossoming from the square pond
- The Temple of Literature, which is well known as the first university of Vietnam. Well known as the first university of Vietnam, this temple and its beautiful garden provide an opportunity to learn more about education in Vietnam since 1000 years ago until recent history
- The impressive Ethnologic Museum- dedicated to Vietnam’s 54 ethnic groups
- Experience a water puppet show, a unique Vietnam traditional art
- Drive through the rich farmlands of the Red River Delta to Ha Long City. (Declared as a World Heritage site by the UNESCO in 1994, Ha Long Bay – the descending dragon is one of Vietnam’s most spectacular natural attractions. Located around 200 km out of Hanoi, the bay covers an area of more than 1500 square kilometers and is dotted with 1600 limestone islands, which rise from the clear green waters like sculptures carved by the Gods.)
- Take an overnight cruise passing limestone cliffs and the emerald waters of Ha Long Bay, to take in the stunning scenery that this area is known for
- Explore some of the limestone caves in this area
- While cruising through the emerald waters pass by the Dog Stone, the Burning Incense islet, stop at Ba Hang fishing village for a bit of kayaking or sit in a bamboo boat rowed by locals.
Here’s what’s included:
What’s not included
- International Airfare.
- Travel/Medical Insurance.
- All extra excursions that are not stipulated will be borne by travelers.
- Meals ,Drinks & personal items that are not stipulated.
- Tips & gratuities.
- Personal expenses in the hotel and during the tour (including mini bar/ room service/ laundry etc).
- Services of a tour director
what our travellers have to say....Genuine women who journeyed with us tell their stories and share their memories
This my very first trip to with the World At Her Feet. Was a bit skeptical about it. But after talking to Paulomi I was convinced and don’t regret my decision. I thank paulomi for coming up with such a nice concept for women like us. Shared room with our tour guide Rahma, who is an amazing person. Made wonderful friends and am looking forward to explore more with WAHF.
First of all i would like to tell you I am not a group tour person. HOWEVER i have to say this tour changed some of my perceptions and bad experience i had. The size of the group makes all the difference. I found it well organised, fully packed with what you could see and do in such a short time. Well worth the money. The tour guide was excellent and the representative for The World at Her Feet made us all feel welcomed. Thank you very much. I can and will recommend your company to all my FB friends
MAHASEN AL MAHASNEH
I travelled to China with where I joined 7 other women I have never met before, and today we are good friends. The trip was fantastic; we journeyed to 5 cities, attended numerous shows and visited several historic places. The tea ceremony was absolutely delightful, the Kung-Fu show and West Lake show which was a dazzling dancing show on the lake at night. Every detail was well organized and managed. The itinerary was impeccable; it gave us a chance to taste amazing food, see great places and most importantly make new wonderful friends. It was a truly memorable journey. Thank you Paulomi for a great experience and now China is off my bucket list. Love n light to all.
The World At Her Feet, thank you for the amazing trips; this is my second trip and I'm looking forward to many more. Thank you Paulomi and my new friends. Love you all
China: what an amazing trip! I really didn't expect it to be so perfect!! Thanks to WAHF and the best travelling mates ever!!
Couldn't have done China better! Thanks a million Paulomi.
URVASHI SINGHVI MEHTA
A fantastic trip. The World At Her Feet - thank you for the experience!
Just returned from a fabulous holiday in Bali. Thanks to 'The World At Her Feet' I had so much fun and the adventure was out of this world. Looking forward to more such wonderful getaways!!!!! View the photos on my page soon.
Ladies, you are a life saviour. Now when I can’t take those short trips with my wife, she can join u guys and have a blast… All the very best
The World At Her Feet organized a special food tour for us to Armenia- great trip - beautiful location !
The World At Her Feet organized a private tour for us to Italy . Superb planning !
I have been with TWAHF on 2 trips.. A first time adventurous strip to Bali and a second to amazing China. I met up with many like minded women with the zen to travel, see the world.. And TWAHF makes it so easy.. Thanks to Paulomi for some amazing plans. Would certainly love to join in on future trip!!
Analisa Anog Callangan
I had an amazing Japan trip experience with TWAHF. Likewise, all the ladies in the group tour were equally amazing. I look forward to another wonderful travel experience with TWAHF!