Book your seat now!
AED 2900 p.p on DBL AED 4000 on single
When : Nov 29th ( NIGHT 23:05 ARRIVAL – EK925 ) to Dec 3rd (Departure EK924 , 19:20 ) – National day weekend
Duration : 5 days / 4 nights
Welcome to Egypt
IN EGYPT WITH THE WORLD AT HER FEET
Egypt, the name itself transports you to a time when dynasties of pharaohs governed the land and powerful women like Nefertiti and Cleopatra, whose political ambitions, dominance and symbols were carved deep on temple walls to narrate their story for centuries to come. Discover the world’s greatest civilizations in this curated expedition of significant historical monuments including The Great Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, a journey to Memphis, Saqqara, Egypt’s largest Archaeological site and burial ground, including the Egypt National Museum to view the treasures of boy king Tutankhamen and his regal tomb and the ultimate Nile Cruise dinner
Highlights of the tour
Be mesmerized by this ancient civilization that gave us Cleopatra and Marc Anthony, towering Temples, the Sphinx, The Nile and much more. Enjoy Egypt with
The World At Her Feet on this 5 days/ 4 nights tour.
Enjoy a unique evening of sound and light show – Watch Cairo light up ( optional tour )
- The Giza Pyramids
- Entry to the great pyramid
- The Sphinx
- Sakkara – The great archeological burial ground
- Memphis the ancient capital of Egypt
- The Egyptian museum
- The citadel of Salah elDin
- Old Cairo tour
- Stop in an old carpet shop and get an idea about Egyptian handmade carpets
- The solar boat museum
- Enjoy a unique Camel ride near the pyramids
- Valley temple
- Stop in a papyrus shop to see how the ancient Egyptians made papers from flowers
- Visit an incense oil and perfume shop
- Experience the once in a life time opportunity to have dinner a dinner cruise along the Nile River
- Enjoy a unique evening of sound and light show – Watch Cairo light up ( optional tour )
- Visit the city of Alexandria from Cairo exploring the citadel of quietbay, The library of Alexandria, The roman catacombs of Kom El Shoqafa, The Pompaii’s pillar, the mosque of Abu el Abbas and the ancient Roman theatre
Here’s what’s included:
What’s not included
- International Airfare.
- Travel/Medical Insurance.
- All extra excursions that are not stipulated will be borne by travelers.
- Drinks & personal items that are not stipulated.
- Tips & gratuities.
- Personal expenses in the hotel and during the tour (including mini bar/ room service/ laundry etc).